In order to further encourage the use of Compact Fluorescent Lamps, the Minister of Resources and Rural Affairs launched a scheme aimed at promoting the domestic use of CFLs, which scheme is regulated by Government Notice 200 of 2009.
For a company to be eligible to participate in this scheme, all CFLs must meet or exceed various requirements of the European Compact Fluorescent Lamps Quality Charter.
We are proud to annouce that VELA Energy Saving Lamps have been accepted and declared eligible, meeting all the requirements which cover safety, performance, guarantee and quality. All VELA Energy Saving Lamps are manufactured under a Quality Assurance System in accordance to EN ISO 9002.
MCE Limited have been registered to sell both to retails outlets i.e. ironmongers, hardware departments tores etc and to the general public.
The following models of Energy Saving Lamps which have been accepted and declared eligible are all in stock:
- Vela Energy Saver E27 EUT-15W Daylight
- Vela Energy Saver E27 EUT-11W Daylight
- Vela Energy Saver E27 EUT-11W Warm White
- Vela Energy Saver E27 EUT-20W Daylight
- Vela Energy Saver E27 EUT-20W Warm White
- Vela Energy Saver E27 EUT-25W Daylight
- Vela Energy Saver B22 EUT-20W Daylight
- Vela Energy Saver B22 EUT-20W Warm White
- E27 - Screw Type Base
- B22 - Bayonet Type Base
Acceptance Letter from Malta Resources Authority